- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Abiodun appoints Modele Sarafa-Yusuf, Okubadejo, 5 others as aides
The Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, has appointed seven senior aides to serve in his administration.
In a release made available to newsmen on Tuesday night, by his Chief Press Secretary, Kunle Somorin, the appointments take immediate effect.
Those appointed were Mr. Dapo Okubadejo who was until his appointment as Chief Economic Adviser was a Partner and Africa Head of Deal Advisory and Private Equity at KPMG.
Also, a former Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Tunji Egbetokun was appointed as Senior Special Adviser on Political Affairs while ace sports broadcaster, Modele Sarafa-Yusuf was appointed as Special Adviser on Information.
Other appointees include Hon. Babatunde Olaitan as Special Adviser, Government House; Mr. Lekan Olude as Special Adviser on Job Creation and Youth Empowerment; Jamiu Omoniyi as Special Adviser on Housing and SF Emmanuel Ojo as Senior Special Assistant on New Media.
Abiodun urged them to put in their best and wished them well in their new assignments.