- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
The Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has declared Thursday July 11, a toll free day during the morning and evening peak hours for vehicles plying the Lekki and Admiralty toll plaza in Lekki and Ikoyi.
The toll plaza would be left open between 6.30am -9.30am and 4.30pm -8.00pm.
The governor stated this while addressing State House Correspondents after a tour of the Victoria Island-Lekki-Ajah axis over traffic gridlock and flooding issues.
The purpose, he said, is for doing traffic situation analysis in the area to find solutions to the issue of traffic gridlock in the area.