- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
First lady, Aisha Buhari reacts to Biodun Fatoyinbo rape scandal, asks IG of Police to get involved
Wife of head of states, first lady, Aisha Buhari, has plunged in on the lingering rape scandal which involves senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, and spouse of singer Timi Dakolo, Busola.
Busola – a photographer – had in a shocking interview, alleged that Pastor Biodun raped her when she was a teenager and forcefully had sex with her as a minor multiple times.
The senior pastor has since denied the allegations and has stepped aside as senior pastor of COZA. Reacting via her Twitter handle, the first Lady shared the video clips of a TV show where the rape allegation leveled against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, by Busola, wife of the popular singer Timi Dakolo, was being discussed.
Her tweet reads,
“#IGofPolice, #EveryoneGetInvolved, #SayNoToRape.”