- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
First lady, Aisha Buhari reacts to Biodun Fatoyinbo rape scandal, asks IG of Police to get involved
Wife of head of states, first lady, Aisha Buhari, has plunged in on the lingering rape scandal which involves senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, and spouse of singer Timi Dakolo, Busola.
Busola – a photographer – had in a shocking interview, alleged that Pastor Biodun raped her when she was a teenager and forcefully had sex with her as a minor multiple times.
The senior pastor has since denied the allegations and has stepped aside as senior pastor of COZA. Reacting via her Twitter handle, the first Lady shared the video clips of a TV show where the rape allegation leveled against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, by Busola, wife of the popular singer Timi Dakolo, was being discussed.
Her tweet reads,
“#IGofPolice, #EveryoneGetInvolved, #SayNoToRape.”