- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Dangote, Otedola Pledge $75k Per Goal In Eagles’ Remaining AFCON 2019 Games
Business moguls, Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola have promised the Super Eagles mouth-watering bonus for each goal scored in their remaining games at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.
Dangote has promised to dole out $50,000 per goal scored by the team, while Otedola pledged to give out $25,000 for each goal too.
It would be recalled that Aiteo Group, one the major sponsors of the Super Eagles gave the team $75, 000 for the three goals scored in their 3-2 win against the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon
The Super Eagles defeated the Bafana Bafana of South Africa 2-1 in a quarterfinal clash at the Cairo International Stadium on Wednesday.
Gernot Rohr’s men will take on the winner of the Ivory Coast versus Algeria quarterfinal clash in the semifinals on Sunday at the Cairo International Stadium.