- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
Elzakzaky: Again, Shi’ites, armed security operatives clash in Abuja
Members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) and the police had another faceoff at the federal secretariat on Thursday morning.
The police have now cordonIed off the road in front of the secretariat while the protesters chant “Death to Buhari, death to America.
” I will never surrender, I will never support injustice…I will never surrender or support injustice.”
It would be recalled that the last protest ended in a confrontation between the police and the protesters.
The situation has, however, remained tensed but no confrontation yet.
Police, at last succeeded in dispersing the protesters with bullets and teargas canisters.
Workers and passerby have all left the street as policemen engage the protesters in a shootout.