- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
According to reports, a Nigerian man who hails from Edo State, identified as Mr Orhons Ewashinha has died in Malaysian prison custody.
Orhons’ arrest by Malaysian Immigration was effected following the recent raid on migrants in Malaysia.
His death has angered other Nigerians residing in Malaysia and some groups of Nigerians troop to the Nigerian High Commission (Embassy) in Malaysia to protest the young man’s demise. They were seen carrying Placards with different inscriptions, and most of the inscriptions were demanding freedom.
According to the Protesters, the Deceased was a PHD holder before his untimely death and he is a family man with wife and children.
See video from the protest below.