- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
According to reports, a Nigerian man who hails from Edo State, identified as Mr Orhons Ewashinha has died in Malaysian prison custody.
Orhons’ arrest by Malaysian Immigration was effected following the recent raid on migrants in Malaysia.
His death has angered other Nigerians residing in Malaysia and some groups of Nigerians troop to the Nigerian High Commission (Embassy) in Malaysia to protest the young man’s demise. They were seen carrying Placards with different inscriptions, and most of the inscriptions were demanding freedom.
According to the Protesters, the Deceased was a PHD holder before his untimely death and he is a family man with wife and children.
See video from the protest below.