- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Seyi Makinde names Mogbonjubola Deputy Chief of Staff
Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State has approved the appointment of Mr. Olawale Abdul-Mojeed Mogbonjubola, as his Deputy Chief of Staff.
A statement made available in Ibadan, the state capital by Mr. Taiwo Adisa, Makinde’s Chief Press Secretary, confirmed the appointment.
Adisa in the statement issued on Thursday noted that “Mr. Mogbonjubola, is an architect by training and principal partner of Cadarch Limited.
“He attended the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife and has over fifteen years of cognate experience in architecture.
“His working career had seen him enlist clients like Airtel Nigeria, UBA Group, First City Monument Bank, Diya Fatimilehin & Co, Federal Housing Authority, amongst others.
“Also, keen about human capital development, Mogbonjubola is currently an Executive Director with Trèvo LLC, an organization with thousands of business partners.”