- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
He stole our hearts with his impeccable delivery on screen. He ushered in a new era in Nollywood and gave us reasons to stay glued to our TV screens. Veteran actor, Olu Jacobs is a year older today and we can’t help but celebrate with him.
On social media, his loving wife and co-actress, Joke Silva praised her husband and expressed her love for him. See her post below:
See reactions below:
Below are some important facts about Olu Jacobs.
- Olu Jacobs is a Nollywood veteran and Nigeria’s most respected actors in the industry
- Olu Jacobs was born as Oludotun Jacobs on 11 July 1942 in Ogun State, Nigeria to parents Egba Alake.
- He was honoured with the Industry Merit Award for outstanding achievements in acting at the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
- In 2007 he won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
- He has starred in over 150 Nollywood films and he is regarded as one of Nigeria’s most respected actors in the industry.
See some lovely pictures of Olu Jacobs and his wife below:
We wish Olu Jacobs more years of celebrations. To share in his joy kindly drop your opinion in the comment section below and don’t forget to share.