- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
He stole our hearts with his impeccable delivery on screen. He ushered in a new era in Nollywood and gave us reasons to stay glued to our TV screens. Veteran actor, Olu Jacobs is a year older today and we can’t help but celebrate with him.
On social media, his loving wife and co-actress, Joke Silva praised her husband and expressed her love for him. See her post below:
See reactions below:
Below are some important facts about Olu Jacobs.
- Olu Jacobs is a Nollywood veteran and Nigeria’s most respected actors in the industry
- Olu Jacobs was born as Oludotun Jacobs on 11 July 1942 in Ogun State, Nigeria to parents Egba Alake.
- He was honoured with the Industry Merit Award for outstanding achievements in acting at the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
- In 2007 he won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
- He has starred in over 150 Nollywood films and he is regarded as one of Nigeria’s most respected actors in the industry.
See some lovely pictures of Olu Jacobs and his wife below:
We wish Olu Jacobs more years of celebrations. To share in his joy kindly drop your opinion in the comment section below and don’t forget to share.