- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Davido is a serving corps member and should abide by the rules and regulations of the scheme but there is one rule he is flouting and it has led to a debate on Twitter after comedian Wale Gates pointed it out.
According to the NYSC rules and regulations, serving corps members are not allowed to take part in partisan politics. Doing so attracts a penalty of 3 months without pay.
But Davido has been supporting his uncle who is contesting for the Governor of Osun state and has been photographed at rallies clad in the PDP uniform.
Wale Gates shared a photo of Davido in his NYSC uniform and another of him in a PDP uniform and added a screenshot of the NYSC rule being flouted by the popular singer. He then invited lawyers to discuss it.
But most people are of the opinion that there’s nothing to be discussed because Davido can well do without the three months meagre allowance.
Another related topic; Davido addresses Corp members seated on the floor (photo)