- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Davido is a serving corps member and should abide by the rules and regulations of the scheme but there is one rule he is flouting and it has led to a debate on Twitter after comedian Wale Gates pointed it out.
According to the NYSC rules and regulations, serving corps members are not allowed to take part in partisan politics. Doing so attracts a penalty of 3 months without pay.
But Davido has been supporting his uncle who is contesting for the Governor of Osun state and has been photographed at rallies clad in the PDP uniform.
Wale Gates shared a photo of Davido in his NYSC uniform and another of him in a PDP uniform and added a screenshot of the NYSC rule being flouted by the popular singer. He then invited lawyers to discuss it.
But most people are of the opinion that there’s nothing to be discussed because Davido can well do without the three months meagre allowance.
Another related topic; Davido addresses Corp members seated on the floor (photo)