- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
Transfer: PSG to fine Neymar £340,000 as Brazilian insists on Barcelona move
Paris Saint-Germain will fine Neymar £340,000 after he failed to turn up for training this week, Marca reports.
The Brazil star was no-show on Monday as the Ligue 1 champions kick-started their preparations for the next campaign.
Neymar will not receive £340,000 of July’s bonus as punishment for not reporting for club duty as he continues to angle for a move back to Barcelona.
The PSG forward apparently has a good behaviour bonus clause in his contract.
That is the payment he will miss out on, with the money expected to go to the club charity instead.
Neymar was in Brazil over the weekend to watch his team-mates beat Peru in the Copa America final.