- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Transfer: PSG to fine Neymar £340,000 as Brazilian insists on Barcelona move
Paris Saint-Germain will fine Neymar £340,000 after he failed to turn up for training this week, Marca reports.
The Brazil star was no-show on Monday as the Ligue 1 champions kick-started their preparations for the next campaign.
Neymar will not receive £340,000 of July’s bonus as punishment for not reporting for club duty as he continues to angle for a move back to Barcelona.
The PSG forward apparently has a good behaviour bonus clause in his contract.
That is the payment he will miss out on, with the money expected to go to the club charity instead.
Neymar was in Brazil over the weekend to watch his team-mates beat Peru in the Copa America final.