- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Biafra Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigeria’s New Passport
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has backed up his Fulanisation agenda claim with a discovery in the new international passport introduced by the Nigerian government.
He claims that his new discovery is proof that the government of Nigeria is pursuing a pro-Fulani agenda at the detriment of other ethnic nationalities.
Kanu has always accused the Buhari-led government of a covert agenda to make his Fulani ethnic group lord over other ethnic groups in the country, an allegation which the Presidency has always laughed off, Withinnigeria reports.
“And now that you have terror herdsmen & their cows on your new International Passport, do you still have any doubt?” the Biafra Agitator tweeted on Thursday.