- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Biafra Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigeria’s New Passport
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has backed up his Fulanisation agenda claim with a discovery in the new international passport introduced by the Nigerian government.
He claims that his new discovery is proof that the government of Nigeria is pursuing a pro-Fulani agenda at the detriment of other ethnic nationalities.
Kanu has always accused the Buhari-led government of a covert agenda to make his Fulani ethnic group lord over other ethnic groups in the country, an allegation which the Presidency has always laughed off, Withinnigeria reports.
“And now that you have terror herdsmen & their cows on your new International Passport, do you still have any doubt?” the Biafra Agitator tweeted on Thursday.