- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Ed Sheeran Reveals Plan To Visit Nigeria As Singer Craves Jollof Rice
The ‘Shape Of You’ singer said he’d like to have an experience of the highly hyped Nigerian Jollof Rice
Multiple award-winning English singer, Ed Sheeran has revealed his plans to visit Nigeria, years after he toured Ghana.
The ‘Shape Of You’ singer said he’d like to have an experience of the highly hyped Nigerian Jollof Rice, a delicacy he has heard so much about.
“I’ve got to get back to Africa. After the tour I want to go and chill out there. I was in Ghana a few years back and I loved it. Now I need to go to Nigeria. I heard the jollof rice is really good there,” the respected singer told The Sun.
His love for the country referred to as the Giant of Africa is coming just days after Ed Sheeran opened up about his societal anxiety. He said;
“I have social anxiety. I don’t like large groups of people, which is ironic given I play shows to thousands of people. I feel claustrophobic and I don’t like being around many people.
“I get anxiety every day. It creeps up on you. I’ve been working on it for eight years and I closed off from reality.”
“Whether it’s getting rid of your phone or only looking at emails twice a day. Or cutting down my friendship group to the bare minimum just so I can trust everyone. I let people in from a, ‘Let’s hang out place’. There is letting in and then there is letting in.”
The 28-year-old added that he has no problem talking to people, but when he’s being filmed publicly.