- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Alhaji Rufai Nalele, a popular Jos businessman and owner of the three-storey building which collapsed in Jos, Plateau State, lost members of his family including his pregnant wife, Rukayya Salisu Nalele (pictured) son, daughter Amina, granddaughter Maryam, and father Alhaji Kabiru Nalele.
A funeral was held on Tuesday for the victims. It was led by the Chief Imam of Jos Central Mosque, Sheikh Lawal Adam before the remains of the victims were buried at the Zaria road burial ground in Jos.
The three-storey building, which served as a pharmacy and residential apartments collapsed on Monday July 15th.