- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Alhaji Rufai Nalele, a popular Jos businessman and owner of the three-storey building which collapsed in Jos, Plateau State, lost members of his family including his pregnant wife, Rukayya Salisu Nalele (pictured) son, daughter Amina, granddaughter Maryam, and father Alhaji Kabiru Nalele.
A funeral was held on Tuesday for the victims. It was led by the Chief Imam of Jos Central Mosque, Sheikh Lawal Adam before the remains of the victims were buried at the Zaria road burial ground in Jos.
The three-storey building, which served as a pharmacy and residential apartments collapsed on Monday July 15th.