- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Trader Narrowly Escapes Death As Big Branch Falls Off Ancient Tree, Crushes Stall At Market Square In Umuahia
A woman and her customer escaped death on Tuesday when a huge branch broke off an ancient tree and crushed her stall at a market square in Ahiaukwu Olokoro, Umuahia, Abia State.
An eyewitness shared photos on Facebook.
“When you serve your God diligently, be rest assured nothing will harm you.
Today 16/07/2019 at Ahiaukwu Olokoro Umuahia Abia State, God magnanimously saved the lives of His people as a big branch of the dead ancient tree at the market square cut off and fell, crushed the roof of a poor market woman and landed on her table without touching either her or a buyer.
Thank you Jesus!
Thank you Lord!!” he wrote