- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
Ubi Franklin’s son, Jayden, turns 3 today July 17th and the music executive via his Instagram page shared a beautiful love letter he wrote to Jayden to mark his birthday.
Ubi in the letter recounted how Jayden was born in Northern Arizona and how he has grown so fast before his very eyes.
The father of three stated that it breaks his heart and makes him weep to know that himself and Jayden’s mum, actress Lilian Esoro, no longer live together after their marriage packed up. Ubi, however, added that he takes solace in the fact that they jointly take responsibility for his upbringing, He also added that whenever Jayden sings, he reminds him of Lilian. Read the letter below.