- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
Ubi Franklin’s son, Jayden, turns 3 today July 17th and the music executive via his Instagram page shared a beautiful love letter he wrote to Jayden to mark his birthday.
Ubi in the letter recounted how Jayden was born in Northern Arizona and how he has grown so fast before his very eyes.
The father of three stated that it breaks his heart and makes him weep to know that himself and Jayden’s mum, actress Lilian Esoro, no longer live together after their marriage packed up. Ubi, however, added that he takes solace in the fact that they jointly take responsibility for his upbringing, He also added that whenever Jayden sings, he reminds him of Lilian. Read the letter below.