- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Yul Edochie celebrates Nonso Diobi on his birthday, narrates how the Star sheltered and fed him on his way to stardom
Taking a walk back to the memory lane to celebrate Nonso Diobi on his birthday, Yul Edochie recounted how he sheltered and fed him while on his way to stardom.
According to Yul Edochie, his relationship with Nonso Diobi started off on set in 2005/2006 when ‘he came to Lagos to hustle’. Nonso reportedly offered him a place in his house which was closer to the set, fed him and was always willing to assist him in anything.
Yul wrote as he wished Nonso Diobi a happy birthday;
In 2005/2006 I came to Lagos to hustle for movie roles.
I met @nonsodiobi on a set, he was already a star then. We clicked. He said to me ‘come and stay in my house, it’s closer to our location than your brother’s house, you’ll be going to work with me, from there you’ll get to meet more big wigs in the game’.
This wonderful soul gave me a roof over my head in Lagos, he never complained over anything, fed me and was always willing to assist me in anything.
Nonny I never forget oo.
Thank you bro!
I wish you a very happy birthday and may God grant you all your heart desires.