- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Breaking: Tribunal rejects move to amend petition against Buhari, others
The Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPC) has rejected move by the Hope Democratic Party (HPD) to effect some amendments to the petition it filed, challenging the outcome of the last presidential election won by
President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
In two rulings on Thursday, a five-man panel of the court was in unanimous in dismissing the two documents filed by HDP and its presidential candidate during the election, Ambrose Owuru.
In the first ruling, the court dismissed a motion filed by the petitioners on July 1, 2019, seeking to include more witnesses and effective some amendments to their witnesses’ statement on oath.
In the second ruling, the court held that the document titled: “notice to contend,” filed by the petitioners is not known to law.