- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Timi Dakolo Reacts To CAN’s Denial On Rape Allegations Against Fatoyinbo
Following the recent visit to the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly by the chairman of CAN, Abuja chapter, Revd Jonah Samson, and the North Central counterpart, Revd Israel Akanji, CAN in general in a statement on Tuesday, disassociated itself from the visit.
Recall that the Pastors had visited the church claiming that they are with the embattled COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo. Pastor Fatoyinbo was accused of rape by Busola Dakolo, wife of popular Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo, sometime last month.
CAN, in a statement signed by its National Director of Legal and Public Affairs, Evangelist Kwamkur Samuel Vondip, stated that the pastors who visited the church were on their own.
The statement further revealed that the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria has set up a panel to investigate the r#pe allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo.
Meanwhile, Timi Dakolo has reacted to this. In his reaction to CAN’s visit on his Instagram, he account wrote; “THE TRUTH ALWAYS WIN.” See his post below: