- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Timi Dakolo Reacts To CAN’s Denial On Rape Allegations Against Fatoyinbo
Following the recent visit to the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly by the chairman of CAN, Abuja chapter, Revd Jonah Samson, and the North Central counterpart, Revd Israel Akanji, CAN in general in a statement on Tuesday, disassociated itself from the visit.
Recall that the Pastors had visited the church claiming that they are with the embattled COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo. Pastor Fatoyinbo was accused of rape by Busola Dakolo, wife of popular Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo, sometime last month.
CAN, in a statement signed by its National Director of Legal and Public Affairs, Evangelist Kwamkur Samuel Vondip, stated that the pastors who visited the church were on their own.
The statement further revealed that the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria has set up a panel to investigate the r#pe allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo.
Meanwhile, Timi Dakolo has reacted to this. In his reaction to CAN’s visit on his Instagram, he account wrote; “THE TRUTH ALWAYS WIN.” See his post below: