- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Former Super Eagles goalkeeper returns from retirement
Former Super Eagles goalkeeper, Greg Etafia, has returned to the pitch almost four years after announcing his retirement.
The former Moroka Swallows of South Africa player, has joined Highlands Park FC, who have been in desperate need of a keeper.
Highlands head coach, Owen Da Gama, told KickOff: “He has not conceded a goal in pre-season friendlies.
“He has been phenomenal and when (Tapuwa) Kapini went for an operation, we needed somebody and he was there and then we signed him.
“Watch the space; he is there to push Kapini, Thela and Heugh Marlon.
“It might sound like a joke, but he is incredibly doing well.”
Etafia has only played for one team in South Africa, since arriving at Moroka Swallows in 2003 from Nigeria, where he played for Plateau United.