- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Wizkid Could Win Grammy For Featuring In Beyounce’s Album – Don Jazzy
Popular Mavin producer, Don Jazzy has hinted that Wizkid, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, and Yemi Alade may be winning the Grammy’s award this year.
Don Jazzy made the statement following Beyoncé’s latest album featuring Wizkid, Yemi Alade, and Tiwa Savage.
Beyoncé on Thursday unveiled the track-list of her album which featured six Nigerian pop-stars including Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Mr. Eazi, Tekno, Wizkid, and Tiwa Savage.
The Grammy award-winning singer had disclosed that she worked with Wizkid, Tiwa Savage and African artistes because she wanted to ensure that she worked with the best from Africa and not just sample sounds from Africa.
Speaking to ABC Information, she said: “This soundtrack is a love letter to Africa and I wished to ensure we discovered the most effective expertise from Africa, and never simply use a number of the sounds and did my interpretation of it.
“I wished it to be genuine to what’s stunning concerning the music in Africa. We have the type of created our personal style and I really feel just like the soundtrack is the primary soundtrack the place it turns into visible in your thoughts.
“The soundscape is extra than simply the music as a result of every tune tells the story of the movie.”
Reacting, Don Jazzy hinted that Nigerian artistes on Beyoncé’s new album are likely to receive Grammy awards in 2019.
“It’s safe to say our people are finally getting that Grammy… hehe.
“Beyonce go they world category of Grammys this time around and once the album wins world album of the year we won too,” Don Jazzy wrote.