- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
BBNaija: Fans Argue Endlessly As They Decide The Fate Of Mercy And Ike’s Relationship
It’s only week four of Big Brother Naija reality show and the journey for N60m is already turning into a roller coaster of emotions, showcasing housemates that are already “falling in love.” Mercy is finally letting her guard down in regards to Ike… and it’s sizzling hot. BBNaija fans are even more involved in their relationship than they themselves; it’s mind-blowing.
— Martha Ezike (@marthaezike) July 19, 2019
Seems like this relationship is soaring on higher and faster and we can’t help but gush about it! Week 3 in the Pepper Dem House was filled with love, fun, and quarrels. Though there was a rough patch between our lovebirds, Mercy and Ike, and although it hasn’t been all rosy, they always find a way to make up and stay together.
Recall that their last fight had started at the Saturday Night Party when Mercy was seen dancing closely with Tuoyo. This didn’t go down well with the gangsta as Ike went ahead to have a ‘man to man’ chat with Tuoyo – to back off. Later on, Mercy made snide comments about her boo as she said, “that’s how fuck boys behave”.
Following the stormy weather they faced last night, Mercy and Ike decided to let go of the past and focus on the beautiful things ahead of their relationship.
Who else got goosebumps while watching the MerIke pair sort out their differences in the #BBNaija House?
Catch up on their big reconciliation here.
Brought to you by @Bet9jaOfficial.
— Big Brother Naija (@BBNaija) July 21, 2019
Following all that, fans are having a field day, cooking up the perfect name for this couple who have captured their hearts. We have Team “ICY” (pronounced “ICEY”). The “I” is the first letter of the name Ike and “CY” is the two last letters of the name Mercy. We also have Ikem, which is Ike plus the first letter from Mercy’s name. Another popular one is Merike, which is the first three letters of Mercy’s name and Ike’s name.
— Sonice Millz (@MillzSonice) July 18, 2019