- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
The cutest photos you’d see on social media currently are that of singer, Tiwa Savage and her son, Jamal. First of all, he is such a cutie! The singer recently celebrated her son Jamil who clocked four. But she went further to prove her love for him in a special way.
The female musician had taken to gushing over him in a number of adorable and emotional posts which she shared on her Instagram page. In one of these posts, Tiwa said that she loves her son more than life itself. Even more, she made it clear that nothing else matters but him. These posts also featured cute photos of Jamil. The guy who was dressed up in designer wears from head to toe looked very handsome.
Many celebrities showered praises on ‘JamJam’ and congratulated Tiwa. Like all the prayers and well wishes from them wasn’t enough, guess what his mum did for him? She rented out a full cinema for him and his friends to watch the newly released movie, Lion King. Isn’t that so sweet?
Even his dad, Teebillz dropped a cute photo of his son on his Instagram page.