- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Tragedy was on Tuesday averted at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos State, as flight B737 aircraft belonging to AirPeace lost one of its front tyres.
The aircraft, which took off from Port Harcourt, Rivers State, crashed-landed as the female pilot tried to control the situation.
Our Correspondent gathered that no casualty was recorded as emergency personnel were on ground to have the situation in full control.
The management of Air peace is yet to give details on the situation.
More to Follow…