- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Tragedy was on Tuesday averted at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos State, as flight B737 aircraft belonging to AirPeace lost one of its front tyres.
The aircraft, which took off from Port Harcourt, Rivers State, crashed-landed as the female pilot tried to control the situation.
Our Correspondent gathered that no casualty was recorded as emergency personnel were on ground to have the situation in full control.
The management of Air peace is yet to give details on the situation.
More to Follow…