- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Billionaire, Femi Otedola Explains Why He Stopped Wearing Wristwatches
Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola has disclosed why he stopped wearing wrist watches.
A fan recently asked the billionaire why he never wears wrist watches, his answer surprised a lot of social media users.
In response, Otedola stated that because technology now does the job of a watch, he sees no reason for it anymore.
Otedola recently flaunted the interiors of his Lagos office on social media.
The billionaire who has amassed a large following on Instagram, sat in his chair, making calls as his office was displayed in the short clip.
This is coming shortly after a sweet family vacation with his girls in Italy.