- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Kelechi Iheanacho Scores First Goal After 10 months
Nigerian forward, Kelechi Iheanacho has finally scored at Leicester City since his 10 months goal drought at the club.
On Tuesday, July 23 he scored his first goal in 10 months to help Leicester City to another pre-season win.
Iheanacho who was a sublstLitute in Leicester City’s 3-0 win over Cambridge United on Wednesday, scored in the 83rd minute to double their lead.
The 22-year-old Nigeria international scored with a header off a cross from Harvey Barnes.
Iheanacho’s goal in Tuesday’s game was his first since September 2018 when he scored in a Premier League 3-1 win over Huddersfield.
The Leicester City forward missed out of the nations cup as a result of his form as he was placed on the standby list.