- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
Transfer: Maguire finally leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club
Leicester City’s Harry Maguire has finally left the club’s training camp in France to undergo Manchester United medical in the next 48 hours.
This claim was made by respected football expert, Ian McGarry.
“It’s our understanding that soon Maguire has already left Leicester’s training camp in France,” McGarry told the Transfer Window Podcast.
“He will soon be coming back to the UK to finalise that deal with Man United.
“It will be £60million up front plus £20m in add-ons making him the most expensive defender in the world.
“He’s due to have a medical at Manchester United in the next 48 hours as soon as the conditions and terms of his contract are finalised.”
DAILY POST had reported on Monday that Manchester United have finally agreed on a world record £80million transfer deal with Leicester City for Maguire.
Maguire has been targeted by Manchester United after another impressive campaign with The Foxes.
The England international has been a Leicester player for two years, joining in a £17million move from Hull in 2017.
The centre-back was a target for former Man United manager, Jose Mourinho, last summer, but the club were put off by Leicester’s valuation.