- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
How Neymar blocked Pogba’s £429,000-a-week deal to leave Man Utd for PSG
Paul Pogba agreed on a £429,000-a-week deal with Paris Saint-Germain before deadline day this summer, but the transfer did not materialize because Neymar ended up staying at the club, Calciomercato reports.
Pogba was heavily linked with a departure from Old Trafford, with Real Madrid and Barcelona also in the chase for the player. It is now claimed that United agreed to sell him to the Ligue 1 champions, days before the window closed.
However, Neymar’s own desire to leave for Barcelona ultimately collapsed, as his former club couldn’t meet PSG’s valuation. As a result, Pogba missed out on the £22million annual salary, that had been put on the table.