- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Xenophobia: 10 South Africans dead, no Nigerian – AKA tweets again
Controversial South African rapper AKA is at it again, and this time he is claiming no Nigerian has been killed in the recent xenophobic attacks on foreigners, just 10 South Africans.
The rapper who was in the past week under serious fire on social media over his inciting posts, said now that the world knows that South Africans are the real victims of these attacks, it is time for the entire rubbish to stop.
10 South Africans dead in last two weeks violence … zero Nigerians. Twitter made you turn on your own country. Sies.
How’s about we put all this nonsense behind us and come together as AFRICANS once and for all huh?
Now that we know it’s mostly South Africans who died in the past two weeks violence … it’s almost like it’s okay. We have a disgusting problem with our own self confidence and with violence. What a mess.
Even South African celebrities were duped into thinking we were mass murdering foreigners. I wonder if they will now turn around and send condolences for their own dead countrymen and women.