- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Xenophobia: 10 South Africans dead, no Nigerian – AKA tweets again
Controversial South African rapper AKA is at it again, and this time he is claiming no Nigerian has been killed in the recent xenophobic attacks on foreigners, just 10 South Africans.
The rapper who was in the past week under serious fire on social media over his inciting posts, said now that the world knows that South Africans are the real victims of these attacks, it is time for the entire rubbish to stop.
10 South Africans dead in last two weeks violence … zero Nigerians. Twitter made you turn on your own country. Sies.
How’s about we put all this nonsense behind us and come together as AFRICANS once and for all huh?
Now that we know it’s mostly South Africans who died in the past two weeks violence … it’s almost like it’s okay. We have a disgusting problem with our own self confidence and with violence. What a mess.
Even South African celebrities were duped into thinking we were mass murdering foreigners. I wonder if they will now turn around and send condolences for their own dead countrymen and women.