- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
I Was So Stupid At 15, Adekunle Gold Speaks On When He First Asked A Girl Out (Video)
Popular Nigerian highlife singer,and songwriter, Adekunle Gold, has revealed in a video, the things he did for love as a teenager, which he termed as ‘stupid’. He made this known while speaking about the time he had his first date.
As he said in the interview that he was 15 years of age, when he wrote a love letter to his crush with perfume sprayed on it and love symbols as well. He termed himself to be so stupid because he never believed he could do such.
Adekunle Gold later got married to singer Simi after a secret engagement and wedding. The couple met on Facebook and their first physical meeting was at a show she headlined in Lagos.
Simi revealed that she never knew Adekunle Gold was a musician like herself during their first meeting, but as ‘King of Photoshop’. They went on to become friends, dated and eventually got married.