- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
An upcoming Nigerian fashionista identified as Miss Famous Official has thrown a heavy shade at some female celebrities and their fashion sense.
In a lengthy post shared on her Instagram handle, she addressed the fact that she is not satisfied with the way celebrities like Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Simi, Teni and Ini Edo dress. She wrote:
“Sincerely, Most of Our Female Celebrities lack Fashion sense yet they claim to know it all, some over do it while some just make it look disgusting. No one said you can only look good by putting on designer cloths. You can still dress better than the person rocking designer clothes only if you combine the right cloths.”
“The likes of Yemi Alade am sorry is a disgrace,especially with her cheap hairstyles. you can rep the African hairstyle with the attachment once in a while but not 24/7 and her hairstyles are always too tacky, Beyoncé wears braids but the idea and concept in which she rocks them will make you love it, still doesn’t stop her from fixing weave-on when necessary. Simi isn’t good with fashion why I feel she doesn’t even try, makes it even better.”
“Teni should choose to be either a real Tomboy or a Lady coz the sight of her outfits always make me want to throw up (wearing durag on a dinner dress? ) smh.
Tiwa Savage only looks like she is trying cos she wears designer clothes most times but when you take a proper look, it’s nothing but trash , at her stage she ought to have a wardrobe manager who at all times handle her appearance.”
“Ini Edo should please stop trying, Never ever ! background, outfits,and whatever way she edits her pictures sucks. foreign female celebrities always come out looking their best because they know it’s what they signed up for because they are role models and also they have their fans to impress.
You are a Brand ! If not all the time atleast once in a while make sure your appearance speaks ! Like they say… you either go big or go home (Ps : I have no beef with anyone)”