- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Angry reactions has trailed a video of a young lady who was recorded beating a boy with a Leather belt before she finally locked him up in a dog cage inside the compound of a building in Nsukka.
In the viral video, the lady was heard saying: I’m not joking with you, you think you have power! before she finally locked him up in the cage and instructed him to be silence henceforth.
Watch the viral video below.
The video which cause outrage after it went viral on social media made Nigerians to seek for the location of the incident. One of the Nigerians who were desperate to bring the suspect to book was a Popular OAP, Dotun.
Dotun offered N100,00 to anyone who can locate the wicked young lady.
According to reports, the lady has been arrested and the young boy was set free after 3 days.
Below are some angry reactions
@sandrabenede: I cry! This is human abuse..mehn!
@ikogbonna: She needs to be arrested and pay that boys family compensation of some sort
@street_rules77: If you see nothing wrong with this then you have a problem with your brain…..
@iamaprilvictor: Please can we locate her and punish her… Our children are psychologically abused everyday… Trust me I’m a victim of such barbarism… I still suffer the stigma up until today
@bimbolatoks_: It’s only Violence against women they will be shouting and campaigning about. When they are also violent against maids, kids and men. I HATE that stop violence against women when it should be stop Violence generally
@yaronmallaam: He will grow and get rid of her, thats exactly what i experienced….😭😭😭