- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
This Nigerian soldier who is among the troops fighting Boko Haram in the North East, has won the hearts of many with the way he professed his love to his wife, Adama, who he hasn’t seen since he left home for the battlefield.
The soldier used his bullets to profess his undying love for Adama, writing; ‘I love you, Adama’. He also sent a meessage to her via Dr. Sadiq Muktar who works with Doctors Without Borders.
Read his touching message to her below
The indications are very strong, I may not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write this lines that may fall under your eye when I shall be no more.
With full of pleasure and sadness, it may be one of my severe conflict and deadly to us. Not my will, but thine O God, be done. If it is necessary that I should fall on the battlefield for my country, I am ready. I have no misgivings about, or lack of confidence in, the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter.
I know how strongly you are, please always put me in your prayers, we shall met again. yours your one and only.#Istandwiththemilitary”.
You may like to read; Nigerian soldier celebrates birthday on the battlefield (Photo)