- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
This Nigerian soldier who is among the troops fighting Boko Haram in the North East, has won the hearts of many with the way he professed his love to his wife, Adama, who he hasn’t seen since he left home for the battlefield.
The soldier used his bullets to profess his undying love for Adama, writing; ‘I love you, Adama’. He also sent a meessage to her via Dr. Sadiq Muktar who works with Doctors Without Borders.
Read his touching message to her below
The indications are very strong, I may not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write this lines that may fall under your eye when I shall be no more.
With full of pleasure and sadness, it may be one of my severe conflict and deadly to us. Not my will, but thine O God, be done. If it is necessary that I should fall on the battlefield for my country, I am ready. I have no misgivings about, or lack of confidence in, the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter.
I know how strongly you are, please always put me in your prayers, we shall met again. yours your one and only.#Istandwiththemilitary”.
You may like to read; Nigerian soldier celebrates birthday on the battlefield (Photo)