- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
This Nigerian soldier who is among the troops fighting Boko Haram in the North East, has won the hearts of many with the way he professed his love to his wife, Adama, who he hasn’t seen since he left home for the battlefield.
The soldier used his bullets to profess his undying love for Adama, writing; ‘I love you, Adama’. He also sent a meessage to her via Dr. Sadiq Muktar who works with Doctors Without Borders.
Read his touching message to her below
The indications are very strong, I may not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write this lines that may fall under your eye when I shall be no more.
With full of pleasure and sadness, it may be one of my severe conflict and deadly to us. Not my will, but thine O God, be done. If it is necessary that I should fall on the battlefield for my country, I am ready. I have no misgivings about, or lack of confidence in, the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter.
I know how strongly you are, please always put me in your prayers, we shall met again. yours your one and only.#Istandwiththemilitary”.
You may like to read; Nigerian soldier celebrates birthday on the battlefield (Photo)