- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
This Nigerian soldier who is among the troops fighting Boko Haram in the North East, has won the hearts of many with the way he professed his love to his wife, Adama, who he hasn’t seen since he left home for the battlefield.
The soldier used his bullets to profess his undying love for Adama, writing; ‘I love you, Adama’. He also sent a meessage to her via Dr. Sadiq Muktar who works with Doctors Without Borders.
Read his touching message to her below
The indications are very strong, I may not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write this lines that may fall under your eye when I shall be no more.
With full of pleasure and sadness, it may be one of my severe conflict and deadly to us. Not my will, but thine O God, be done. If it is necessary that I should fall on the battlefield for my country, I am ready. I have no misgivings about, or lack of confidence in, the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter.
I know how strongly you are, please always put me in your prayers, we shall met again. yours your one and only.#Istandwiththemilitary”.
You may like to read; Nigerian soldier celebrates birthday on the battlefield (Photo)