- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Kaduna governor was seen re-directing commuters on the right way to go following a heavy traffic gridlock. The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai was yesterday spotted controlling traffic at Kaduna-Zaria Express Road.
In the video, the governor could be seen re-directing commuters on the right way to go, as it was obvious there was a gridlock and everyone was on stand-still.
The video is already going viral on social media and it has generated a whole lot of mixed reactions.
Actually, this would not be the 1st time the governor would be seen coming down from his convoy to control traffic.
In 2018, the Kaduna governor was seen controlling traffic flow along the Gonin Gora area of the state.
See video below:
Kaduna Governor El Rufai, seen controlling traffic at Kaduna Zaria Road yesterday.pic.twitter.com/3wUv9CLSQu
— Laila Ijeoma | Lailasnews.com (@LailaIjeoma) December 2, 2019