- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Drama as corpse resurrects enroute burial ground in Akwa Ibom (video)
Eyewitnesses found it difficult to believe their sight as a man who reportedly died 2 weeks ago resurrected as they convey him for burial.
The shocking incident happened en-route Ukpom in Ikono LGA in Akwaibom state while family and friends were conveying the copse of a yet to be identified man for burial.
One of the Eyewitnesses who shared the video online said;
I have never witnessed this one before. I have been seeing it in movies but today it happened before my eyes.
Watch the video below.
Narrating the incidence, the Eyewitness said:
“We were going to to bury my neighbor that died last two weeks…. He had an accident.
“He was not supposed to be buried today but the mortuary asked the family to come pick the corpse that the boy is disturbing.. The family had to quickly fix the burial today..
“We picked the corpse in Uyo… The first ambulance developed a problem.. The second ambulance the same thing… They recommended a particular driver to us, they told us that the driver knows what to do if the ambulance break down again..
“We moved for a while and the Ambulance broke down at plaza in Uyo before uniuyo first gate..
“The driver and his second came down, brought down the casket and the corpse rose up…,nwanne i take off..
“I don’t know what the driver did, laid the corpse back, went and Start the ambulance.. The car started.. That was how we were able to bury this guy
“amidst all the family wahala and troubles from the village youths.. My guy things dey happen for this life.