- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Tension as British Airways flight to Spain makes emergency landing after ‘smoke engulfs the cabin’
Tension arose in a British Airways flight to Spain as smoke engulfed the cabin which led to emergency landing.
Passengers moved to the evacuation slide on the runaway in Valencia to quickly move away from the smoke that has engulfed the cabin.
One passenger’s father told Mirror Online: ‘Apparently they flew for 10 minutes with the cabin full of smoke, no info from crew and oxygen masks failed to release.’
British Airways has reacted on this incident via their official Twitter account and it read thus; ‘We are aware of an incident involving one of our aircraft in Valencia. We will release more information as soon as we have it.’
Meanwhile one of the passengers on the plane named Lucky Brown posted pictures of the smoking cabin on Twitter and described the journey as a horror film.
She said: @British_Airways terrifying experience on flight to Valencia. Felt like horror film. Thankfully everyone safe. Flight filled with smoke and had to be emergency evacuated. #britishairways Flight BA422 left London Heathrow earlier this afternoon and it’s intended destination was thought to be Valencia.