- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Annie Idibia reveals Tuface’s struggle with his health
Nigerian Actress, Annie Iidbia has revealed her Husband, Tuface Idibia is sick and has been on medication for days.
She revealed this as the singer managed to attend the NSE event right from his hospital bed. According to her,he made it to the event, then returned back to his hospital bed.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange appointed the Singer, Innocent Idibia, popularly known as Tuface, as its Good Cause Ambassador.
Tuface was unveiled as an ambassador on the floor of the Exchange on Tuesday.
Tuface said further to his appointment, he would lend his voice to raising awareness and mobilizing support for the Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability initiatives of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. This, he said, would be geared towards achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in Nigeria.
Annie, who took to her instastories to praise her husband, wrote ;
Incredible Human! So baba has been so ill and on drips and plenty meds!
Doctor was by his side for 48 hours, We all did not think he could make it to this big event that was all about him and the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Even with his voice constantly shaking and his body shaking, the man got up, told the Doctor, Men i no go too tey!! I no dey like cancel work matter, and this one over important, make i just drag body reach the event! He made it, but back to his meds, get well soon baby.