- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Nigerian Man Finds Out During Interview That His Prospective Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitter
A Twitter user has shared the story of a guy who went for an interview only to discover that the employer is a man he’d once insulted on Twitter.
The Twitter user, @chikanels tweeted,
Femi walked into the office for his job interview,
After a close look, the employer started laughing and shaking his head.
Femi was confused,
“Hope I didn’t do anything wrong Sir.”
Him: How can you insult someone on twitter and still come to him for employment?
So my people, it’s not “JUST TWITTER”, people you troll here actually exist,
They are actually humans,
Use Social Media for better things like building quality connections and making money,
If you need help with the latter, you can send a DM.
Not free tho.