- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
So a lady took to the streets of Lagos to somewhat embarrass herself and her partner by clamouring that he marries her, if not, she’ll die.
In a video that’s begun making the rounds online, the lady fainted repeatedly on the busy road purported saying “marry me or I die“.
A young man with his clothes off, believed to be the boyfriend was heard crying,
“this girl go put me for problem, what’s all this na, which kind scam be this”, as residents and passersby gathered.
Watch the video below,