- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
As the muslims enjoy sallah holiday, it was a different story for Hon. Adiele Ekeke, commissioner in Abia State Oil Producing Area Development Commission (ASOPADEC) as he buried his two children alongside his wife in a fatal motor accident which occurred along Enugu-Okigwe express road.
The sad incident occurred along the Enugu-Port Harcourt Road on Sunday August 11 where the lady and her two children got involved in a ghastly accident that claimed their lives.
WITHIN NIGERIA learnt that the third child who was also inside the vehicle but currently in intensive care subjected to close attention and medical examination from doctors to rescue her life.
Hon. Ekeke who confirmed the sad incident to Newsmen said; “Its too hard to believe, but it did happened. We’re on our way to Ohanku to bury my 2 children, my only son and first daughter. Their mother is still in mortuary”