- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
As the muslims enjoy sallah holiday, it was a different story for Hon. Adiele Ekeke, commissioner in Abia State Oil Producing Area Development Commission (ASOPADEC) as he buried his two children alongside his wife in a fatal motor accident which occurred along Enugu-Okigwe express road.
The sad incident occurred along the Enugu-Port Harcourt Road on Sunday August 11 where the lady and her two children got involved in a ghastly accident that claimed their lives.
WITHIN NIGERIA learnt that the third child who was also inside the vehicle but currently in intensive care subjected to close attention and medical examination from doctors to rescue her life.
Hon. Ekeke who confirmed the sad incident to Newsmen said; “Its too hard to believe, but it did happened. We’re on our way to Ohanku to bury my 2 children, my only son and first daughter. Their mother is still in mortuary”