- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Daura Residents To Buhari: “We Only Have Light When You Are Around”
The kinsmen of President Muhammadu Buhari who is currently in Daura, Katsina state told the President that they only enjoy power supply whenever he is at home for vacation or festival.
President Buhari who travelled home few days ago to celebrate Sallah with his relatives, friends and people of Daura, the community he dwells.
Mohammed Saleh, one of the community leaders during his visit to the President on Tuesday, August 13th complained bitterly about the epileptic power supply they suffer whenever the President is in Abuja or outside Daura community.
According to Saleh, whenever the President is in town, they enjoy 24 hours power supply. “Anytime the President is around we enjoy 24 hours power supply. But if he is not around, the power supply is not always stable,” Saleh said.