- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Daura Residents To Buhari: “We Only Have Light When You Are Around”
The kinsmen of President Muhammadu Buhari who is currently in Daura, Katsina state told the President that they only enjoy power supply whenever he is at home for vacation or festival.
President Buhari who travelled home few days ago to celebrate Sallah with his relatives, friends and people of Daura, the community he dwells.
Mohammed Saleh, one of the community leaders during his visit to the President on Tuesday, August 13th complained bitterly about the epileptic power supply they suffer whenever the President is in Abuja or outside Daura community.
According to Saleh, whenever the President is in town, they enjoy 24 hours power supply. “Anytime the President is around we enjoy 24 hours power supply. But if he is not around, the power supply is not always stable,” Saleh said.