- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Davido Set To Wed Chioma, Visits Her Family To Discuss Marriage Plans
Davido has decided to formalize his relationship with his ‘assurance’, Chioma Rowland, popularly known as Chef Chi.
According to our source who pleads to remain anonymous, Davido put Chioma in the family way a few months ago. Contrary to popular opinion that she will be categorized as one of his baby mamas, Davido decided to do right by Chioma and seek her family’s consent.
Chioma has been away from social media because of her pregnancy and has been with Davido on his many trips and concerts.
According to another source, Chef Chi was recently hospitalized and almost lost her pregnancy due to some unforeseen complications. After surviving the near loss of her unborn child, Chioma and Davido decided to involve their families. Davido reportedly visited Chef Chi’s family to declare his interest in getting married to her.
The family at first opposed the union but could not do much when they learned Chioma was already pregnant for the artist.