- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Young Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding
A bridegroom, David Jiet Chawul, died on Monday evening, two days after his wedding on Saturday 10th, Aug, 2019.
David Jiet committed suicide when his newly wedded wife confessed that she was pregnant for another man.
Mr. David Jiet from Agaar community of Rumbek, a biological brother of Gen. Saed Chawul the former Inspector General of Police, wedded Rebecca Ekuen from Yirol on Saturday in freedom Hall in Juba.
Jiet is a graduate of New Generation University College based in Ethiopia. The family describes the incident as “unfortunate and untimely”.