- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
Comedian Klint da Drunk has escaped a near-fatal car accident along Bauch-Jos express road.
Klint da Drunk survived with only minor injuries after a near-fatal accident involving the golf 2 he chartered and a truck. He took to his social media page to thank God for sparing his life.
Please, help me in praising God Almighty for delivering us from the Jaws of death. Along Bauchi-Jos express road, we were involved in a terrible car crash. We boarded a golf 2 on charter as it was the only means to move.
The driver was careful enough so I had no issues with him but then, out of the blues, a truck jumped right in front of us.
The road was wet as it had been drizzling.
The driver tried all he could to stop the car but the slippery road just made it look like he did nothing all I was shouting was “JESUS! JESUS!! JESUS!!!” and with a speed aof about 100km/H or there about, we rammed right into the back of this truck.
God being so merciful and wonderful, we got of with very minor injuries.how the tail of the truck was stopped from causing major damage on us is just God’s doing.
God I thank you for life, I thank You for Your Mercies , I thank You for Your Grace and for your love on sinners like us.
May your name be glorified forever in Jesus Mighty Name!!! Amen!!! #mylordliveth #klintdadrunk #thankyoulord