- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
Toyin Abraham is engaged not married yet – Manager
Nollywood actress and filmmaker Toyin Abraham is said to be engaged, not married according to her manager, Samuel Olatunji.
Samuel Olayuji who currently manages Toyin Abraham has made a clarification on the marital status of the actress saying she is engaged and not married.
According to Samuel, the viral photos on social media were taken during the traditional introduction and engagement ceremony of Toyin Abraham and Kolawole Ajeyemi which was held, July 14. He said
“I don’t know where the information in those reports came from, but Toyin and Kolawole only just got engaged the traditional way. This is not the same thing as being officially married,” he told Punch.
Recall that reports about Toyin being married hit the internet a few days back after which the revelation that she is pregnant. Yesterday, she welcomed her baby boy with a colleague and fiance, Kolawole Adeyemi.
At the time the news of her newborn was shared, there were rumors that the pictures of herself and her fiance wearing matching outfits were from a traditional marriage with him, stating that it was released first to prevent people from saying she had her child outside wedlock.
This changes the story, we look forward to her wedding ceremony.