- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Toyin Abraham is engaged not married yet – Manager
Nollywood actress and filmmaker Toyin Abraham is said to be engaged, not married according to her manager, Samuel Olatunji.
Samuel Olayuji who currently manages Toyin Abraham has made a clarification on the marital status of the actress saying she is engaged and not married.
According to Samuel, the viral photos on social media were taken during the traditional introduction and engagement ceremony of Toyin Abraham and Kolawole Ajeyemi which was held, July 14. He said
“I don’t know where the information in those reports came from, but Toyin and Kolawole only just got engaged the traditional way. This is not the same thing as being officially married,” he told Punch.
Recall that reports about Toyin being married hit the internet a few days back after which the revelation that she is pregnant. Yesterday, she welcomed her baby boy with a colleague and fiance, Kolawole Adeyemi.
At the time the news of her newborn was shared, there were rumors that the pictures of herself and her fiance wearing matching outfits were from a traditional marriage with him, stating that it was released first to prevent people from saying she had her child outside wedlock.
This changes the story, we look forward to her wedding ceremony.