- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Ice Prince shares important tip to fathers who pay their children’s school fees
Nigerian rapper Panshak Zamani, popularly known as Ice Prince, has taken to social media to advise fathers on how to treat their wives. The rapper expressed that mothers are the best and closest schools for kids.
The rapper shared his opinion to educate people on the important role mothers play in the lives of their children.
Ice Prince, who shared his thoughts and advice on Twitter, told fathers to endeavor to pay their wives allowances as they pay their children’s school fees.
According to the rapper, mothers are the closest and best schools for children. He added that mothers are the best teachers in the world.
The rapper also went ahead to thank his baby mama identified as, Bimbo Babatunde. The rapper has a son named Jamal with Babatunde.
Dear Dads, as you pay your child’s schools fees, pls try Remember to transfer thesame amount or more to the Mother aswell. Mums are the closest and best School for these kids… The real Teachers !!!!! Thank You Mama Jamal 👸❤️
— Iceprince (@Iceprincezamani) August 16, 2019
Ice Prince’s son was born on March 1st, 2012, while his mother was still a student at the University of Lagos.