- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Osas Ighodaro deletes her husband’s name Ajibade from Instagram
Osas Ighodaro and Gbenro Ajibade marriage may have finally come to its end as the former has just deleted her husband’s name from her Instagram page. Since the year 2018 when Gbenro Ajibade called out his estranged wife over her unruly behaviour, the marriage has been quite shaky and rumours spread across many quarters they were divorced. This they never denied nor confirmed.
But as it is now, Osas has just taken down her husband’s name from her Instagram page, which might serve as an indication the marriage has finally hit the rock.
The young couple got married in 2015 and welcomed a child in 2016. Then visible cracks in their union began in 2017 when Gbenro relocated to the US while Osas stayed in Nigeria.