- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
BBNaija: Only insecure people wear butt pads – Alex
Reality TV star Alex while responding to a comment by one of her followers, has said only insecure people opt to wear butt-pads.
Before the exchange, the actress who is currently studying at The New York Film School had posted a hot photo of herself where she talked about having a great personality for a woman to reach the hearts of people.
In her post, she mentioned that a perfect body will change, but an attractive personality and mind will never change and will surely adhere the woman to people who would cherish her for who she is.
A pretty face will get old, A good body will change but a good woman will always be a good woman. Don’t take all your time trying to work on having the perfect body. Work on having that attractive mind and personality. Stick to those people that’ll fall in love in that part of you. #lovefortherightreasons
In her reaction, the follower had asked if she was wearing a butt-pad. This Alex denied and said butt-pads are only worn by women who are not naturally gifted and insecure and by the Grace of God, she is gifted.