- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
COZA: Nollywood Stars, Toyin Abraham And Yomi Black React To Newly Released ‘Iyawo Pastor KOZA’ Movie
Nollywood stars, Toyin Abraham and Yomi Black have both reacted to the ‘Iyawo Pastor KOZA’ Nollywood movie which was released barely weeks after Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola, accused COZA’s Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of rape.
In an Instagram post, Yomi Black mocked the Nollywood movie which promises to be based on the recent scandal Biodun Fatoyinbo was involved in and his wife’s reaction to it. He wrote:
“This is not the type of Nollywood flick we were talking about yesterday.! No time.”
Also reacting to the movie, Toyin Abraham stated that she can bet the movie is fake as someone can change an old movie title to ‘one st*pid title’.
“I can bet 100percent is so fake, someone will just change old film to one stupid title.”
Check out the screenshot below:
Recall that the Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo and his photographer wife, Busola Dakolo held a press conference in Lagos on Sunday, July 21, 2019. While speaking at the press conference, the singer revealed his wife just told him about the rape incident last year.
According to him, she had made several attempts to tell him about it but would not be able to until she summoned courage last year and opened up to him. Timi said after Busola told him what happened, he was saddened that such a thing could happen to her in a church – he later then encouraged her to tell her story to the world no matter the repercussions.
The singer who vowed to be by his wife’s side all through the journey also revealed that some persons have also trailed himself and his wife whenever they go out.