- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
P-Square Feud Reignites: Peter Drags Brother Paul To Court Over Unauthorized Use Of His Image
Just as when fans were beginning to think Peter and Paul Okoye of the defunct P-Square are gradually leaving their career feud behind them, the reverse seems to be the case.
Peter Okoye, now known as Mr. P has threatened to sue show promoters of his brother, Paul over the use of his image for promotion of the upcoming show in Angola.
The event promoters of Paul shared flyers of the Angolan show on their Instagram page with P-Square duo’s picture as promotional image. Since P-Square music duo is no more, Mr. P’s attention was drawn to the flyer by a fan, asking if he’d be performing at the event, but he said he won’t.
While Mr. P won’t be performing alongside his former co-singer, Paul, also known as Rudeboy, he decided to call out the event promoters ‘Pub Four Eventos’ on video and photo sharing social media platform, Instagram and threatened to take legal actions against them.
“Na Wa o! So they needed my image to sell their show Angola. This promoters @pubfoureventos you’ll be hearing from my lawyers soon.#UnaDonFindMyTrouble,” Mr. P captioned the flyer he posted on his page.
His action drew responses from his fans telling him to consider his brother’s image before embarking on the legal battle, which isn’t worth it. Mr. P, however, replied them with clarification that he has no issue with Rudeboy, but the show promoters.