- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-Husband, Showers Accolades On Actress, Rosaline Meurer As She Bags Endoresment Deal
Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill took to his Instagram page to shower sweet praises and accolades on pretty Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer who just landed herself a mouth-watering ambassadorship deal with Telecomms giant, Globacom (GLO).
Rosaline was rumored to be involved with Tonto’s estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill. Despite the silent rumors of having lost his marriage because of Rosaline, that still didn’t stop Churchill from congratulating the actress.
“Congratulation and Bigups to Actress Rosaline Meurer on your confirmation as the newest Glo Ambassador. Your efforts and commitments to hardwork will continue to promote you.
I’m quite proud of you. I know your capacity and I believe this is just your starting point. You have maintained an undaunted pace in your advancement through the ladder of success and remained one of the most creative and innovative partners of the Big Church Foundation. As an Ambassador of Big Church foundation on Mother and Child your impact on humanity can’t be undermined. “Move-On” dear.”
See his post below:
The amount involved in the endorsement wasn’t stated but what’s most important is that she has joined A-list celebrities on the ambassadors-ship of Globacom.